Weapon descriptions below are from Bungie.net.
This is not all of Destiny’s weapons.
- Attack - Higher attack allows your weapons to damage higher-level opponents.
- Rate of Fire - The number of shots per minute this weapon can fire.
- Impact - Increases the damage inflicted by each round.
- Range - Increase the effective range of the weapon.
- Stability - Decreases weapon recoil when fired continuously.
- Reload - Decreases the time it takes to reload your weapon.
- Magazine - The number of shots that can be fired before reloading.
- Charge Rate - Rate at which the weapon charges.
- Blast Radius - Increases the explosion radius of your weapon.
- Velocity - Increases the speed of projectiles fired by your weapon.
Every weapon in Destiny deals a type of damage. Certain shields are weak to these.
- Arc Damage - This elemental damage type is related to electricity and has an area of effect. Blue shields are weak to Arc damage.
- Solar Damage - This elemental damage type causes fire damage and has a chance to ignite enemies. Orange shields are weak to Solar damage.
- Void Damage - This elemental damage type is related to gravity and dark energy.
- Kinetic Damage - This is the default damage type of most weapons and can be considered ‘physical’ damage.
Exotic - click here for in-game screenshots
The Red Death is classified as a Pulse Rifle.”The Red Death isn’t a rifle that will be wielded by everyone. This bloody piece of iron will not be given, it will be found.”
I find a rare hand cannon that looks like it was carved from the dark heart of one of the cracked moons of Saturn. It feels good in my hand, and glows like starlight when I prime its magazine.” Joe Staten
Classified as a heavy machine gun, the Thunderlord is said to be an erratic powerhouse that become difficult to control. “The ammunition is some kind of monster that they wouldn’t normally use,” Doyle warns. “The use of electro-static rounds over this amplitude has been prohibited due to their volatility.”
As Jonathan Goff observes, “anything on the wrong end of your aim won’t be around long enough to reminisce with you.”
“It was owned by a group of survivalists operating on the new frontier,” Tom Doyle tells us. Like all Exotic weapons in Destiny, the Guardian who packs them on the mission will not be the original owner.
“This is the gilded weapon of a City Champion. It’s a very decorated Guardian weapon to say the least.”
Classified as a fusion rifle, the Conduit F3 is next generation hardware for killing the bad guys who deserve it. Charge it up, and let it off the chain.
“Its over-penetrating burst fire is ideal for taking out multiple targets at once.”
Silver Dollar Mk. 35
Classified as a pump action shotgun, these time-honored holdout weapons are quite common, and known for their reliability, but that doesn’t mean you can’t take one and make it your own. That sturdy frame can accommodate all of your favorite attachments and accessories.
“This custom build is equipped with a catcher and 4 cartridge sidecar,” explains Art Lead Tom Doyle. Adding this weapon to your inventory is just the first step in a long and healthy relationship.
Duke Mk. 44
Classified as a hand cannon, “the Duke MK.44 is not a weapon designed for silent stand-offs. When you unleash it from the confines of its holster, it will be time to dance. The quick will overcome the dead.”
The Hunter Knife
“It’s a weapon that embodies the reclamation of the new frontier,” Doyle observes. “It’s equal parts kukri, trench, and buck knife – a hunting tool just as much as a weapon.”